Sign in to follow this  
Briefmoment

LSPDFR 0.3 Not Starting

Hey all, so I've installed the new update, but I've come across a problem. I can't seem to get the game to startup while running the game with the provided RAGEPluginHook.exe (I'll reference it as RPH.exe here.). I can tell it is trying, as it starts up it's process in Task Manager, it quickly ends, and ceases to continue. I did the installation by the letter, and cannot provide a log, since RPH is refusing to start and create one.

Yet, the game itself will run fine. So, anyone have tips on getting it to startup?

26 minutes ago, xXSUPRAXx said:

RUN RAGEPluginHook.exe as administrator see if that will work

Yeah, it doesn't work either. I'm beginning to feel helpless, as I've tried every thing I've known to work, and searched everywhere I could. 

I also feel like I might have not avoided a Rockstar Update, but I had to update the game regardless due to some missing files.

9 minutes ago, Briefmoment said:

Yeah, it doesn't work either. I'm beginning to feel helpless, as I've tried every thing I've known to work, and searched everywhere I could. 

I also feel like I might have not avoided a Rockstar Update, but I had to update the game regardless due to some missing files.

this sucks

Make sure you go to the Ragehook Website and look at the requirements, if you don't have the visual C++ redistributables or the .NET 4.6 It will not work!

26 minutes ago, NoahGascon said:

Make sure you go to the Ragehook Website and look at the requirements, if you don't have the visual C++ redistributables or the .NET 4.6 It will not work!

can i just download an updated version of ragehook or no?

40 minutes ago, Kharnsjockstrap said:

having the exact same problem myself.  I tried just manually installing RPH and got the same issue.  Application just never runs.  I think its an issue with rph

okay i got it to work, what you wanna do is go to ragehook website and go tot the requirements tab and it should say to inatll 4 things, install them and it should work then

And also make sure windows defender is disabled or any antivirus 

I would suggest you re-download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, & Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) & Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x64) from ragepluginhook.net  if you have it already click on {Repair}.

5 hours ago, xXSUPRAXx said:

I would suggest you re-download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, & Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) & Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x64) from ragepluginhook.net  if you have it already click on {Repair}.

That sounds reasonable, haven't tried that yet, will give it a shot!

5 hours ago, xXSUPRAXx said:

9 hours ago, NoahGascon said:

Thank you both! I suppose I had missed updating my .NET and such. :/

Well, now it is working!

7 hours ago, xXSUPRAXx said:

I'd like to say thanks. I spent whole Sunday searching for the fix, I've also tried everything but nothing worked. The problem was that my Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 failed to install correctly. RPH showed me it was installed (it was but uncorrectly) so I managed to uninstall it and install again. Then everything worked. So thank you for your help!