mclmrtn

No RagePluginHook License Showing During Install

I'm having an issue during install where you accept the RagePluginHook license.  I click the button to show license and it never pops up, but the green check mark appears for the step.  Then with the settings stage if I click on show settings, it shows me nothing and just gives a green check mark.  When I go to load LSPDFR using the RagePluginHook.exe it starts Rage for a moment, I get no title screen and then Rage just crashes without a message.  I think it is checking to see if I have accepted the license and it is not finding what it is looking for.  Any help would be much appreciated.

after you click show license you have to launch ragehook from the gta root install to verify it, after that it moves to the advanced setup page.

While the installer is still open?  I'm trying to launch it after the install has completed and it is not working.  I even tried installing Ragehook from the installer from the Ragehook site.  This isn't my first time installing LSPDFR.  Ragehook has always worked fine, but I can't get it to stay open.  It loads, and then closes without a message.

Edited by mclmrtn

Gor    1

last night i sow first time about this mod, then i downloaded  LSPDFR 0.3  and copy all files in the game folder then i downloaded Rage plugin hook 0.34 also copy all in the game folder then load RagepluginHook like admin and nothing it dosnt load the game , also i tryed the way to start game and when i was in switch mode room (online or single story) i ve tryed to load RagepluginHook and it dosnt work

any advice how to load this mod?

i have official GTA V steam game

Same problem here -   I click the button to show license and it never pops up, but the green check mark appears for the step.  Then with the settings stage if I click on show settings, it shows me nothing and just gives a green check mark

Gor    1

also i see that at the beginning of installation it dosnt ask me what language i want to install like in youtube working verions of LSPDFR 0.3 

I had the same issue then I noticed the installer added LSPD First Response to the end of the installation directory path.  This created a directory inside GTAV ROOT/LSPD First Response and it didn't work.

I uninstalled LSPDFR .3 and removed the added directory name the installer tried to add, installing it to just GTAV ROOT , I was able to validate the license.

Gor    1

well i installing the LSPD First R 0.3 in /steam/steamapp/common/Grand Thief Auto V  - and nothing same problem, it dont show me license