Fhercho89

HELP PLEASE

I dont know why but when i install LSPDFR 0.3 everyhting goes okay, then when i run "RAGEPluginHook.exe" nothing happens and if i open my GTA V by the normal way the mod is not loaded

2 minutes ago, Starmix said:

Try running it as admin 

Algo tryed this way so many times and nothing... and i have uninstalled the mod like 4 times and installed again and removing all the files of the mod

You have the requirements from ragepluginhook.net from requirements section?

I am having the same issue. Have found no fix. I am just running vanilla GTA V with LSPDFR and the RAGE that ships with it. I am not using any other mods or plugins.

Edited by MichelinMan

Do you have any plugins which could possible be interfering with the modification, if so ensure they are all removed.

1 minute ago, MichelinMan said:

I am having the same issue. Have found no fix. I am just running vanilla GTA V with LSPDFR and the RAGE that ships with it. I am not using any other mods or plugins.

the same as me :( dont know whats happening 

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

Do you have any plugins which could possible be interfering with the modification, if so ensure they are all removed.

no i dont have any mod or plugins installed :C

Right - would you be able to provide is with your RagePluginHook log, that can help us understand what is going on in your game.

I would assume it is a problem with rage hook according to their support forums, but it doesn't explain why other people are able to use it.

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

Right - would you be able to provide is with your RagePluginHook log, that can help us understand what is going on in your game.

i dont have that log, i cant open the game .-. so that log is not created

6 minutes ago, fher43 said:

i dont have that log, i cant open the game .-. so that log is not created

When we try to launch rage absolutely nothing happens. No error messages or logos or anything. However, right after the first install, it did ask if I wanted it to unblock the various .dll files. 

Edited by MichelinMan

Ah - alright. In-that case for your issue it would be best to create a topic on the RagePluginHook.net forums because it seems it's more than likely an issue with that.

48 minutes ago, Ben said:

Ah - alright. In-that case for your issue it would be best to create a topic on the RagePluginHook.net forums because it seems it's more than likely an issue with that.

hahaha also trying to do that but when i go to the rage plugin page this happens 

BOIRRARALSDSA.png