Reyesinc

Need help with callouts

Hello everybody,

I'm new to LSPDFR and GTA V modding. So I'm not sure if I'm installing my callouts correctly. I just past them into my GTA V folder. I'm not sure if I'm installing the callouts correctly because not all callouts load when I start patrolling. Only three of them load; assorted callouts, bank callouts and simple callouts. Are the others incompatible with those callouts? Do I have to install them differently? Can I only install one at a time?

These are the callouts I currently have installed:

• Assorted callouts
  • Bank callouts
  • Code3 callouts
  • Crazy callouts
  • Federal callouts
  • High Priority callouts
  • More Secondary callouts
  • Simple callouts
  • Strays callouts
  • Wilderness callouts

At wilderness callouts there is a .dll file (RageNativeUI.dll). Do I have to install that .dll too and wher

Edited by Reyesinc

It depends on the callout, some require you to put them in manually, and others that just have you frag and drop into the root folder.

I have not used a callout mod that does not have a readme, look there.

Also this is not the right place to ask that.

13 minutes ago, OfficerL6 said:

Also this is not the right place to ask that.

Please do not tell our members what to do - Such action falls upon the Community Team. Furthermore, this looks like the correct place to post in. 

OP: You need to review the readme or manual of each mod you download, some might require some tinkering before working and some might work right out of the box, 

13 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Please do not tell our members what to do - Such action falls upon the Community Team. Furthermore, this looks like the correct place to post in. 

My bad man, will not happen again.

I do not remember where .. but I read somewhere that several callouts worries for more crashes.. is that correct?

greetings the unknowning dutchman

On 26-1-2016 at 0:04 PM, mjbigin said:

I do not remember where .. but I read somewhere that several callouts worries for more crashes.. is that correct?

greetings the unknowning dutchman

If you have installed 0.3. Some callouts are still nut updated, those cause crashes. Herocop caused a crash, so I gad to delete it.