Sign in to follow this  
woots

Question about rageplugin so LSPDFR

Hello, i read here and there that somes people are not that fan of the rageplugin

Do this plugin really hurt in game performance ?

Why do ppl arent that fan of that plugin, since except LSPDFR and very rare mod, few are made with it.

( not to troll or anything else, its really to have information ! )

thanks !

Edited by woots

On 1/1/2016 at 10:57 PM, woots said:

Hello, i read here and there that somes people are not that fan of the rageplugin

Do this plugin really hurt in game performance ?

Why do ppl arent that fan of that plugin, since except LSPDFR and very rare mod, few are made with it.

( not to troll or anything else, its really to have information ! )

thanks !

Well Rage Hook is obviously the main launcher as you already know.  Sam the lead developer likes the Rage Plugin as it helps inject the LSPDFR with the launcher.  The earlier Rage Plugin Hooks were a bit tedious and would cause some pretty hard crashes.   Rage does what it is meant to do and that means launch all of your Plugins as well.  I personally do not have a problem with it.  I think most will come to like it over time.  Its almost like Steam,  most of us disliked Steam when it first came out I could not stand it personally,  now its a part of life with me.  I have most of my games on there and if I have to launch my games through steam then no problem.

Now does it cause a drain on your system.  Ya I think it does a bit.  Not going to deny that.  I have 16gigs of Ram and when I am capturing gameplay for videos I do have to shut down certain aspects of my PC to capture, have LSPDFR/GTA 5 running.  I personally think the more plugins you have, the more vehicles you put into the game etc.  the more of a resource hog it is.