SgrtAlexandra

HOW-TO FIX The "ISDEVELOPERMODEENABLED" Bug! [TIP] MUST SEE

Vf460Yn.jpg

How-To Fix The "IS DEVELOPER MODE ENABLED" Bug

Does your log say something similar to what's in the spoiler below?:

Spoiler

ERROR! For security reasons, variable 'IsDeveloperModeEnabled' cannot be set from a script.

Did you install RPH 0.30 or 0.31?

If yes for both, then read this TIP!

HOW TO FIX:

Basically, RPH versions 0.30 and 0.31 are broken (According to the RPH forums) and are going to be fixed (We all hope :thumbsup:) in the next RPH version. For now, you are to just download RPH version 0.29 either from here or from the RPH website if you know what your looking for :thumbsup:

Good Luck,

Hope this fixes everyone's long crashes and problems!

Because, I have had to reply to like 200 different forum posts that had the 'IsDeveloperModeEnabled' bug as the main issue.

HOPE THAT FIXES YOUR PROBLEMS

PEACE

-SrgtAlexandra

It's included in the LSPDFR included startup.rphs file. You can remove it from said file to make the message go away.

Just now, Starmix said:

It's included in the LSPDFR included startup.rphs file. You can remove it from said file to make the message go away.

Yep, that's the main issue, but the one people are having is somewhere after that message. I have tested it and RPH 0.29 doesn't do that message and I tested it using the LSPDFR included startup.rphs file. It was another mishap when they tried to fix several issues people were having

Well thats what it means, since its basically saying, I cant set this from the startup file for security reasons.

Just now, Starmix said:

Well thats what it means, since its basically saying, I cant set this from the startup file for security reasons.

I know

But my point is that RPH 0.29 doesn't do it and that is another fix for it