oztrucker84

can someone please help!! INSTALLATION ISSUES

game was running perfect with mods and lspdfr. once the game automatically updated, it stopped working, I attempted to try different things to get it to work, and nothing did, in the end I couldn't even run the game normally (not under rageplugin) etc.

I figured an uninstall and reinstall will give me a fresh start to get the game to work and then re install the latest versions of lspdfr and mods etc. however I have had nothing but dramas. this is the error message that keeps coming up while installing the game on the first disc. (the first time it installed with NO problems at all.

Please help, im at my wits end. Thanks in advance.

DSC_1398.JPG

thanks. ive tried but still doesn't work, is there a way to test the dvd drive to see if its the problem? thanks

23 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

it can't read the disc, take your disc out and give it a clean then re-try. 

10 hours ago, oztrucker84 said:

thanks. ive tried but still doesn't work, is there a way to test the dvd drive to see if its the problem? thanks

I will be willing to skype you (If Possible) and full on help you fix this issue. It seems to be a big hardship for people with the disk. My skype is below this post in my signature, and it will always be there for people to use. Anyone is allowed to add me if they need help