Sign in to follow this  
Steele1925

LSPDFR Breaks Map

So... Everything was working flawlessly up until about 4 hours ago. All of the sudden, my game completely breaks down when I load LSPDFR. So I trusted my gut, and wiped my "Plugins" folder, and all callouts completely clean, back to "Vanilla" status. To no avail.

I then decided that I must've broken something at some point, so I did a completely fresh install of both LSPDFR and RagePluginHook (Both are up to date). Also, to no avail.

The game works perfectly, up until I hit "LoadPlugin LSPDFR". Immediately after, my map (world) goes away. No textures, just me falling through the world. I'm not sure what could be causing this.... No crash log to report. I tried to reinstall some plugins to be absolutely certain that it's not RPH. I can confirm that every other plugin seems to work just fine, and so does RagePluginHook, but LSPDFR specifically makes my game go insane all of the sudden. Any ideas? Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.

EDIT: I'm currently reinstalling GTA 5. I'll update after that as to whether or not this solved the issue.

EDIT2: While waiting for GTA to reinstall, I noticed this in my RagePluginHook.txt "ERROR! For security reasons, variable 'IsDeveloperModeEnabled' cannot be set from a script." Not sure if this means anything, or how to resolve this error.

EDIT3: So after reinstalling GTA 5, AND updating OpenIV, the issue is now long gone. I'm still unsure what exactly caused this, but I'm happy to report that this fixed it. Hope this helps anyone else who may be suffering from the same issue :thumbsup:

Edited by Steele1925

On 12/29/2015 at 7:55 PM, Steele1925 said:

So... Everything was working flawlessly up until about 4 hours ago. All of the sudden, my game completely breaks down when I load LSPDFR. So I trusted my gut, and wiped my "Plugins" folder, and all callouts completely clean, back to "Vanilla" status. To no avail.

I then decided that I must've broken something at some point, so I did a completely fresh install of both LSPDFR and RagePluginHook (Both are up to date). Also, to no avail.

The game works perfectly, up until I hit "LoadPlugin LSPDFR". Immediately after, my map (world) goes away. No textures, just me falling through the world. I'm not sure what could be causing this.... No crash log to report. I tried to reinstall some plugins to be absolutely certain that it's not RPH. I can confirm that every other plugin seems to work just fine, and so does RagePluginHook, but LSPDFR specifically makes my game go insane all of the sudden. Any ideas? Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.

EDIT: I'm currently reinstalling GTA 5. I'll update after that as to whether or not this solved the issue.

EDIT2: While waiting for GTA to reinstall, I noticed this in my RagePluginHook.txt "ERROR! For security reasons, variable 'IsDeveloperModeEnabled' cannot be set from a script." Not sure if this means anything, or how to resolve this error.

EDIT3: So after reinstalling GTA 5, AND updating OpenIV, the issue is now long gone. I'm still unsure what exactly caused this, but I'm happy to report that this fixed it. Hope this helps anyone else who may be suffering from the same issue :thumbsup:

Until I got to the end of the post, I'm like I can help you with this! I'm glad that you fixed it!

What was actually going own there was that there was issues with RPH 0.31 and It causes these issues and it is completely random I have found out, so that means a fresh install has potential to clear it up. It's weird that it is happening to so many people. Good luck on your LSPDFR and make sure to make another post to tell us that your game isn't working again when you install other mods :thumbsup:!