Sign in to follow this  
OfficerJessica

Request - Powder Blue shirt for LSPD officers

While the regular LSPD uniform is decent enough, I would love it if someone could make (or help me with) making a powder blue variant of the long-sleeve and short-sleeve shirts for both male and female officers, something like this:

Spoiler

NYPD-Uniforms-0042004770202.jpg

Thanks for looking :P

27 minutes ago, Lundy said:

You can take these and extract the textures and apply them to the GTA V cops.

http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/tri-city-police-officers-f30228

Are IV textures compatible with V's models? I thought there was a complex conversion process involved. While using the textures from the IV peds would be a simple solution, they're very low-detail compared to the stock textures, so what I was thinking was taking the stock textures into Photoshop and using the color replacement tool to make them a powder blue. Would that work?

Edited by wilfordbrimleysmoustache

22 minutes ago, wilfordbrimleysmoustache said:

Are IV textures compatible with V's models? I thought there was a complex conversion process involved. While using the textures from the IV peds would be a simple solution, they're very low-detail compared to the stock textures, so what I was thinking was taking the stock textures into Photoshop and using the color replacement tool to make them a powder blue. Would that work?

They're the exact textures from the cops in V. The models that Olanov retextured are the GTA V cops.

You could do that, too.