AbelSoftware

Helpers Needed For LSPDFR Project

Hello coders!

I am currently working on a Grand Theft Auto V CAD (Computer-Aided Dispatch) System. I have created a lot of it and have finished it! I am looking for additional help with making a GTA V script to accompany the system, and I am looking for someone to help me create my audio files for the program. Creating the audio files then having to add all the code is a long process and I feel it would speed updates up a lot if someone could help me with creating the audio files. If you are interested, comment and I'll message you with more details.

Now, I also need help with making a GTA V script. I am curious and seeking out to the good modders of GTA V, if it is possible to make GTA V load a script after the game is started. For example, say you run some EXE file or a file and it makes the game load a specific script. I am not too familiar with script modding in GTA V. Any help is appreciable! If you have comments on anything I am trying to accomplish you can comment and I'll answer it there! I hope I made sense to everyone :)

Apologies if this topic is in the wrong location!

Edited by AbelSoftware
Linking CAD