Sign in to follow this  
Quasar

LCPDFR 1.1 for GTA IV crashing

Hi, 

So I have been signed up for a long time but never really posted. I have almost always been able to find the answers I've needed in searching other posts.  Anyways, I got tired of GTA IV for awhile and just finally reinstalled my Steam copy last week. Its updated to version 1.07 and I came here to get all the updated files but I am having some issues that I can't figure out in the logfile. I have attached it below. 

The scripts so far that I have are 

LCPDFR 1.1 

ELS 8.5

Simple Native Trainer 6.5

VDH Tow, Coroner, and also police helper mod

Traffic Flow 

Bravehearts Policing script 

Plugins folder has 

Callouts + and Wouters call outs 

Could someone please take a look at the logfile and see if you can help me shed some light on what I am doing wrong? 

Thanks, 

Tom 

Diagnostics_25.12.2015_19_35_30.log

1 hour ago, Quasar said:

Hi, 

So I have been signed up for a long time but never really posted. I have almost always been able to find the answers I've needed in searching other posts.  Anyways, I got tired of GTA IV for awhile and just finally reinstalled my Steam copy last week. Its updated to version 1.07 and I came here to get all the updated files but I am having some issues that I can't figure out in the logfile. I have attached it below. 

The scripts so far that I have are 

LCPDFR 1.1 

ELS 8.5

Simple Native Trainer 6.5

VDH Tow, Coroner, and also police helper mod

Traffic Flow 

Bravehearts Policing script 

Plugins folder has 

Callouts + and Wouters call outs 

Could someone please take a look at the logfile and see if you can help me shed some light on what I am doing wrong? 

Thanks, 

Tom 

Diagnostics_25.12.2015_19_35_30.log

I can't view your log for some reason, but is there any specific error you are receiving?

Im not really sure. Im away from the main computer now, so ill repost the whole log in the morning.  But if im looking at everything right. Lcpdfr is installed correctly, but I believe i see an error with the settings file and also some sort of error connecting to a server.   

When i had everything working right earlier today, the only thing i could never do is link my account in the settings file. I kept getting a 502 bad gateway error on that. 

I have fixed my issue with a clean install of GTA and LCPDFR.  Seems like I had an issue with the auto installer. Switched to the manual install package and it works flawless. 

Thanks, 

Tom