Sign in to follow this  
motor297

rockstar and ragehook

first the question is anyone have trouble download the latest patch from rockstar .it keeps connectioning and reconnectioning,and it stops. and I try ragehook 0.29 and it said wont support the game. I need patch 523 . what is game patch 523  ? does that comes from rockstar as a update? thanks for reading this

RH .29 uses game patch v573(I don't have the number memorized I'm just guessing that's the number). This game patch in particular comes with the new holiday update,if the update has not come through for you go to your steam library right click on GTAV and go to properties.It will come up with a lot of things at first go to the local files tab,then go to the very last option "View integrity of game cache.Click on it and go through the process,if your game isn't up to date it should update through there.

your right about patch number. and really appreciate your help but I don't have steam .just retail version of gta5. I should have mention that.

I have window 7 .had no other problem loading updates just take a little longer but this last update just keeps reconnectioning and stops