GhostDiv7

can't accept callouts

hello there i just installed this mod

-LSPDFR

-Ragehookplugin

-scripthook

all work fine now but for some reason when a callout pops up it give the hint window on the top left corner to accept a callout with 'Y' but when i press Y it won't do anything (spamming didn't help ) :) i'm quite new to this so any help would be GREAT thanks in advance :) if you need any more info i'm happy to tell you 

RagePluginHook_20122015_000810.log

20 minutes ago, GhostDiv7 said:

-LSPDFR

-Ragehookplugin

-scripthook

all work fine now but for some reason when a callout pops up it give the hint window on the top left corner to accept a callout with 'Y' but when i press Y it won't do anything (spamming didn't help ) :) i'm quite new to this so any help would be GREAT thanks in advance :) if you need any more info i'm happy to tell you 

Make sure you have ALL of your notifications enabled in the in-game settings.

3 minutes ago, NYSP said:

Make sure you have ALL of your notifications enabled in the in-game settings.

thank you for the reply sir is there any diffrent way to explain this ? i'm dutch so i'm sorry that i don't understand everything 

3 minutes ago, GhostDiv7 said:

thank you for the reply sir is there any diffrent way to explain this ? i'm dutch so i'm sorry that i don't understand everything 

i found what you mean there all on :) 

10 minutes ago, GhostDiv7 said:

i found what you mean there all on :) 

So are you still having the same issue?

1 minute ago, GhostDiv7 said:

yes sir.

Is there any way you can take a screenshot in-game so I can see exactly how it looks like?

1 minute ago, NYSP said:

Is there any way you can take a screenshot in-game so I can see exactly how it looks like?

sure but the onley think you will see the callout like it should and then me pressing YYYYYYY but just nothing happens so 

On 12/20/2015 at 7:59 PM, GhostDiv7 said:

-LSPDFR

-Ragehookplugin

-scripthook

I also am currently having this problem. Uninstalled EVERYTHING, re-installed latest RPH and LSPDFR and still same issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks