SMC Gaming

Rotator Lightbars not working.

So I installed 3 NYPD cars with rotator lightbars.  The problem is that the lightbars don't function properly in the Police2 and Police3 slots.  I understand that it's because the default cars for those slots don't have rotaters.  Does anyone know how to change what lightbar the game thinks that it's using?  Because, right now it thinks that it's using the default lightbars and not rotators.

5 hours ago, SeanMC said:

So I installed 3 NYPD cars with rotator lightbars.  The problem is that the lightbars don't function properly in the Police2 and Police3 slots.  I understand that it's because the default cars for those slots don't have rotaters.  Does anyone know how to change what lightbar the game thinks that it's using?  Because, right now it thinks that it's using the default lightbars and not rotators.

Edited by NYSP

1 hour ago, NYSP said:

Make sure you're using an ELS config for all the cars, for example, if you're using an NYPD Impala for slot police2, you will need to get an ELS config named police2, put it in your ELS folder, and go to your SLOTCONFIG.ini and change police2 = police2.

First of all.  This is not for GTA IV this is for GTA V.  It clearly says that I am in the GTA V forum section.  There is no such thing as ELS for GTA 5 at the moment.

Edited by SeanMC

1 hour ago, SeanMC said:

First of all.  This is not for GTA IV this is for GTA V.  It clearly says that I am in the GTA V forum section.  There is no such thing as ELS for GTA 5 at the moment.

Oh well I haven't seen anything NYPD related for GTA V and the issue I stated was one I had in GTA IV, and usually some people post in the wrong forum and you didn't state whether this was for GTA IV or GTA V in your topic so I was a bit confused.