BackCountryGamer

AFTER UPDATE ON 12/16/15 MOD POLICE CARS NOT LOADING

So after updating rage hook and all that junk. I have lspdfr working. Here is my problem. When I go to install for instance the chevy caprice unmarked. I install it following the instructions to a T. Even the ytf file shows the caprice. but when I get into gtav and play lspdfr the cars did not change? Do I have to put them in a different directory because of the update?

yes this happened to me but instead of the police cars not loading, they were entirely replaced by stock gta police cars. i had to reinstall every single police car mod. but in your situation try to make sure the police cars are in the right location -- (police is in patchday3, fbi is in patchday4, etc...)

Edited by awesomechineseboy
edit

Yea, it reverted back to the stock police cars. I must have installed them correctly because they are in the same location before the update. I just installed fresh everything then went to put in just the chevy caprice and followed the txt and it showed up in the yft picture. When I went to load lspdfr and went to select the car it wasn't there. So since it updated from rockstar does this mean we have to put it in an updated location even though the text from the file doesn't say so...?

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

15 hours ago, harveybirmdan420 said:

yes so in openiv police 4 shows that it is the caprice... however once I go into gta lspdfr it is not...

At this point, you should make sure you have updated the rph to the latest version, then reinstall gta via steam integrity verification, make sure to backup stuff like update/lspdfr folders... Please do this only if it is your last resort and just slowly reinstall all your cars, I had to do this