hoseth0711

Xbox 360 controls

Hi guys. 

First of all, its a pleasure to join you, I actually bought GTA V yesterday, the first ever GTA game I have ever invested in, only because of this mod. 

Now I try to plugin my Xbox 360 controller and I'm able to do all the regular stuff like moving around, aiming and shooting. 

However, Im not able to enter the lcpdfr menu from which I can call a tow truck, check ID or fine people, like the dude does in this video https://youtu.be/7A9OCIeLXg4 actually I'm not even able to stop people.

I have tried to search Google, this forum and I also managed to find a manual but it doesn't cover what I'm looking for. 

I will really appreciate it if someone is able to help me out and I hope that I don't offend anyone with this post. 

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend :)

stopping people should be A on the controller (they have to be in a vehicle), checking id and giving people citation at traffic stops is right on the dpad (it brings up the menu and it'll prompt you from there).

As for tow trucks, that requires an additional plugin called Police Radio, it's located in the downloads section

24 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

stopping people should be A on the controller (they have to be in a vehicle), checking id and giving people citation at traffic stops is right on the dpad (it brings up the menu and it'll prompt you from there).

As for tow trucks, that requires an additional plugin called Police Radio, it's located in the downloads section

Thanks a lot, I will give it a try. :)

6 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

Alright, I got it working when in vehicle but I have now two questions that I hope you or some other friendly person can help me with.

1) I read that one of the new things in beta 0.2 is that you can confront people when moving around outside the police vehicle by clicking E on the keyboard. What is the command for this with the 360 controller? I tried both A and right on the dpad like in vehicle but that doesn't work. 

2) What is the fastest way to get a new police vehicle if the one you started of with broke down? 

Thanks in the advance