Sign in to follow this  
nateba54

Anyone figure this out yet?

Has anyone figured out the issues with the new 0.29 RPH with the GTA patch?

The game just refuses to load at all. It did just drop a few hours ago, so I don't expect anyone to have anything figured out for a while, but it's worth a shot.

Have already been to and posted in the RPH forums.

Thanks.

All I get after the new update with RPH is disclaimer window that is blank and then it crashes?  Anybody else getting this?  Tried Rage's website and nothing.

Here is what I did and it worked for me:

Make sure you install the NEW Script Hook V  here http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

Then Download Install RPH 0.29  if you have to just reinstall it again.

right Click RagePlugin Hook and Run as admin.  It will do a pop up say yes,  it will ask if you want Rage Hook to allow certain things to pass through Firewall.  Say Yes HOLD DOWN SHIFT.  wait about 15 seconds with SHIFT held down.  When menu appears to go Plugin menu tab,  Tick off Load All Plugins.  Now some of the Plugins will not work (Arrest manager, or Traffic Policer)  I went ahead and loaded them anways.  Everything loaded fine without a problem, but Albo had a message that his mods will not work until he updates.  I was able to play smoothly no problems at all.  I cal pull over people, Arrest etc.  Just can't call for pick up etc. 

Edited by OfficerBenzo