V3gas3

Unverfied plugin

Hello,

I've installed three mods called; BreatgakyzerRAGE, SpeedRadar and VehicleSearch. When I try to load these plugins with Ragehookplugin console, this error pops up. 

How can I fix this?

I've checked my GTA folders, and these files that are "missing" are in the right folder. 

These can sometimes come up because RPH hasn't verified them, either press F12, or you can use your mouse to click the green tick. Nothing is wrong with the installation or plugins itself, it's just RPH telling you that it's not verified and could be harmful (although they're not harmful)

5 hours ago, V3gas3 said:

Hello,

I've installed three mods called; BreatgakyzerRAGE, SpeedRadar and VehicleSearch. When I try to load these plugins with Ragehookplugin console, this error pops up. 

How can I fix this?

I've checked my GTA folders, and these files that are "missing" are in the right folder. 

You can go into the RagePluginHook Configuration Console by clicking on the cogwheel under the R when the Rage Logo appears or by holding down the left shift button for about 5-10 seconds.. Then on the first tab, uncheck the box next to Enable Plugin Verification System. Then go over to the Plugins Tab and put checks in the boxes of the Plugins listed that you want to run.. If you look up top you will see loading options, just click the 3rd option and click the Save button on the bottom and it will load up and not prompt you in game any longer..

Use that at your own Risk. Honestly I have not ran into a single plugin on here, where it caused me any worries..

Edited by Kal74