Sign in to follow this  
SDRazorblade123

Open IV Problems

Hi, I am kind of new to lspdfr and I have been trying to replace vehicles in open iv. I had put a car pack in before and I am wanting to change my regular police model to MephistoPheles California Highway Patrol CVPI but when I change the model in open iv, it doesn't show up in the game. It still has the old car pack models and everything shown in the game. So, I go back to open iv and it still shows new cvpi ,yet, it still is not showing in the game. Any suggestions? BTW, the car pack that keeps showing on the game is Lundy's LAPD & LASD Ford Crown Victoria Pack 1.0.0

Edited by SDRazorblade123
more info

On 12/13/2015 at 0:50 PM, SDRazorblade123 said:

Hi, I am kind of new to lspdfr and I have been trying to replace vehicles in open iv. I had put a car pack in before and I am wanting to change my regular police model to MephistoPheles California Highway Patrol CVPI but when I change the model in open iv, it doesn't show up in the game. It still has the old car pack models and everything shown in the game. So, I go back to open iv and it still shows new cvpi ,yet, it still is not showing in the game. Any suggestions? BTW, the car pack that keeps showing on the game is Lundy's LAPD & LASD Ford Crown Victoria Pack 1.0.0

I think your Pathway is probably wrong.   Meaning you are seeing it correctly in OpenIV sure, but the pathway to the true Police vehicle is in a different path.  Try going to the vehicle page again and make sure someone didn't have same problem.  Double check Lundy's pathway in OpenIV.  It is very easy to download an older version of a vehicle,  then GTA does an update and now the pathway is under Patchday4  etc.