Black Jesus

How do I setup coronas for takedowns?

Hey, I saw that IronicRainbow's Madera County pack used this feature and I was wondering how to setup a car with it. Do I just make a dummy in the spotlight, and name it a certain thing?

YouTube:Black Jesus                                                   

You should be able to just enable them in your ELS folder, also some car models the dummies arn't really in the center of the headlights and taillights. You can move them however you like best. You can also look in your ELS V8 winrar and open up the ELS USER GUIDE.pdf and there you can find out everything you need to know about coronas and how they work with your model!

Move the extra_5 or extra_6 dummy to where you want it

Thats only for takedowns, he wants to enable the corona wig wags!

You should be able to just enable them in your ELS folder, also some car models the dummies arn't really in the center of the headlights and taillights. You can move them however you like best. You can also look in your ELS V8 winrar and open up the ELS USER GUIDE.pdf and there you can find out everything you need to know about coronas and how they work with your model!

Thats only for takedowns, he wants to enable the corona wig wags!

Totally forgot about the user guide, I'll check that out. Thanks Dodgeman

Sorry FordDude

LOL thats even worse! Also what ironic did i belive was take the 2 dummies for his extra 5 and 6 on his lightbar which is your takedowns. He moved both dummies into the spotlight and when your ingame and press  ---   ]   ---- your spotlight will lightup just as some takedowns do on your lightbar! Doing it this way is really easy but you sacrifice your lightbar takedown coronas only!

Now i better be a chevy man again!!!!

Edited by 1997chevyboy

LOL thats even worse! Also what ironic did i belive was take the 2 dummies for his extra 5 and 6 on his lightbar which is your takedowns. He moved both dummies into the spotlight and when your ingame and press  ---   ]   ---- your spotlight will lightup just as some takedowns do on your lightbar! Doing it this way is really easy but you sacrifice your lightbar takedown coronas only!

Now i better be a chevy man again!!!!

I don't have any take downs in the lightbar( slicktop) so I'll try this. Thanks for the help VolvoGuy