OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Help Finding Model

Im looking for a Dodge Charger. One with a red and blue light bar on top and is marked with amber lights in the back window. Does anyone have a link to one? im really looking for one with a modern style tail light. Thanks, OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Edited by OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Blessed Are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God - Matthew 5:9

If I was you I would go to the search bar in the upper right hand corner and type in "Dodge Charger" then click on the downloads button. There are approximately 3,250 to choose from. Good luck.

Im looking for a Dodge Charger. One with a red and blue light bar on top and is marked with amber lights in the back window. Does anyone have a link to one? im really looking for one with a modern style tail light. Thanks, OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

ELS?

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by starcraftguy1

If I was you I would go to the search bar in the upper right hand corner and type in "Dodge Charger" then click on the downloads button. There are approximately 3,250 to choose from. Good luck.

Oh Gee! I NEVER Thought of that! i mean are you seriously saying this. i wouldnt post this if i didnt  look first

This will work fine. thank you.

Blessed Are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God - Matthew 5:9

Oh Gee! I NEVER Thought of that! i mean are you seriously saying this. i wouldnt post this if i didnt  look first

This will work fine. thank you.

My comment was 100% sarcastic because you posted such a broad search! ....Looking for a new body style charger with a lightbar on top and a traffic advisor. That is almost every Dodge Charger posted to any GTA police site... I was giving you crap for being so broad and I can't believe you couldn't find one on your own. I am glad someone was able to find one for you though.