tater259

GTA4Browser Application Error

I have a gta4browser application error .  Before it was fine I could run the game but now it is making my game crash 30 seconds after I load into game. Everything is updated as far as I know.  Launching through steam or launcher still has the same problem.

I73610 QM

2gb 660m

8gb memory

Running as administrator / windows xp sp 3  or normal ( windows 7 )

Mods 

LCPDFR 1.0

ELS 8

Updated police vehicles

updated everything.  Still get the error. But it let me play the game now even though I get the error

Update.......done a fresh install no error when I play the game but I have no mods installed.  Will report back once I do.

problem came back once I installed the mods back to it.  Will get a screen shot soon

here is the error 

YEP works fine without mods.  I cant even get in to play it just sits after I hit start showing the slide show and playing the music.  I ctrl alt delete out and is not responding. 

gonna give my last update.   I deleted everything with a fresh install.  Looks like ELS V8 is causing all my trouble.  Installed it on fresh gtaiv and started the errors and crashing.  Deleted and went with ELS V7 and no longer gave me my errors but it does crash as usual about 30 minutes after playing for unknown reason but it has done that sense I started playing LCPDFR . Thanks all for the info and help