Williams

Looking for LAPD Ford Explorer

I am in need of a new ford explorer LAPD! I want the whole light bar and everything. I am willing to pay for someone to make it! Only with a reasonable price. Someone please help. 

IMG_6512.jpeg

I don't think there is one yet, I think the closest WIP is a CHP Explorer.

Well, the Link was close but i want the real thing. I have an Los Angeles Clan for LAPD, LASD and the LAFD. I have a whole pack developed but for our new clan pack i want to bring in the new explorer and none of my team can make one. So. Vortex if you can make one please do so. Really help me out a lot!

It can't be too hard, a new pushbar and a FS Arjent on Evan's unlocked model (after fixing all of the bugs of course) and a few other misc things.

i have my lasd explorer done and made but i would need to be paid man sorry for more info about the model look at my gallery.

Pay for what? Adding a lightbar? Alrighty then...

Pay for what? Adding a lightbar? Alrighty then...

For the model for the custom lights made by jasonct and my explorer is not that explorer on the website that is un textured and poorly converted mine is fully textured.

For the model for the custom lights made by jasonct and my explorer is not that explorer on the website that is un textured and poorly converted mine is fully textured.

Maybe you should provide some screen shots?

I've been looking into making an LAPD explorer, free of charge of course. Just havent spend much time in the ICU trying to revive the unlocked explorer put up on here 

Edited by RexCramer

I've been looking into making an LAPD explorer, free of charge of course. Just havent spend much time in the ICU trying to revive the unlocked explorer put up on here 

yeah in my oppinion ur wasting ur time that explorer was so poorly converted you should just do it urself :)

>

this is the model of couse i changed like everything on it lightbar mini lights skin all that stuff.

After watching the video, i must say that you have no room to bag on a poorly converted vehicle. Your explorer does not even look like to one to real life. I am not looking into finding a CHP Explorer, just the LAPD.

okay first of all this is not what it looks like lol this was just to show the model and if you think u have a better one i would love to see :)

okay first of all this is not what it looks like lol this was just to show the model and if you think u have a better one i would love to see :)

Obviously if i had i a model i would not be asking for anything. One guy has already made us a LAPD Explorer. Which is realistic to the real one! If you think you can do better and would love to make one and show me, feel free to post!  

Obviously if i had i a model i would not be asking for anything. One guy has already made us a LAPD Explorer. Which is realistic to the real one! If you think you can do better and would love to make one and show me, feel free to post!  

That one guy that made it is JokerMods

Here's the cars!

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Except for the part where it wasn't.... "[Cars are still WIP] Release or nah?". I made William an LAPD explorer, Joker made that but hasn't released it.

Yes, Officer Spike has made an explorer recently that he has gave me honer to use! I must say that it is a great vehicle with all the light done well to match the real one! If anyone does think they want to make one and would like to i have no problem trying them out in game. Thanks.