Hauntedmist

Can't get LCPDFR Working please help!

Hi guys, I'm a new user to this kind of stuff. I have the game off of steam. downloaded the LCPDFR into the steam file of GTA 4. Tool will not work and gives me a 0x1 error so that cant help. I have windows 7 and all the network frame and other microsoft items that is needed. also have a great computer with fast speeds. http://imgur.com/MSzhgGU is my directory when i have the file. do the Alt+p and p normal to try and start it up but will still not work. not sure what to do at this point. 

If someone has skype please add me my Skype name is Zachoria then I can share screens with you and we can figure what the heck is wrong.

Edited by Hauntedmist

Works awesome now!!! Thank you so much CouthInk4! Could not figure out was I did wrong. Now i gotta figure out how to add mods lol Any Step by Step things for that on here?

I want to add all the mods like cars ELS and the thing where you can get weapons and stuff

Edited by Hauntedmist

Works awesome now!!! Thank you so much CouthInk4! Could not figure out was I did wrong. Now i gotta figure out how to add mods lol Any Step by Step things for that on here?

I want to add all the mods like cars ELS and the thing where you can get weapons and stuff

Check out this section, there should be a few tutorials on how to install mods. installing mods is pretty easy and not complicated so you shouldn't have a problem.

http://www.lcpdfr.com/page/tutorials/index.action

Just backup your game files before installing mods though!