leerothuk

specs for running lcpdfr help

hi, i am new to the forum and new to modding and playing lcpdfr.

I wondered if anyone could tell me if my PC needs a better graphics card or memory as it lags and jumps a lot in gameplay.

I have installed everything and it allworks, although i am having a few problems with ELS lol  everything works but the light bar goes on and off

here's what i have:

Aspire TC-105

windows 8.1  64 bit

Processor: AMD A10 6700 Quad-Core 

Graphics AMD Radeon HD8470 2GB

Hard Drive: 1TB

Memory DDR3  6GB

Sorry if this sounds silly to you guys who know everything about modding, im just new to it.

I have installed everything and it allworks, although i am having a few problems with ELS lol  everything works but the light bar goes on and off

the roof and is the old style lights when he car is led, but ill figure that out i think

Cheers guys

I'm not sure why your GTA would jump and lag. however it was a horrible PC Port, so it is most likely not your fault as it's the game being dodgy. for me, i run smooth when i have my internet closed, but when i pen it and try to play the game it lags. Also to make it run a bit better, disable your anti-virus when playing (but make sure you enable it after you have finished playing it again).

as for ELS. your light-bar normally flickers when you have ELS activated on a non-ELS vehicle. So make sure the vehicle you're using is ELS and not non-ELS