Sign in to follow this  
McAwesome6934

ELS V8 Problemo :/

So last night I was playing my game in both single player and MP with no issues, today after I installed ELS V8 my game loads into sp fine until I walk outside of Niko's apartment. After exiting the door my game goes black except for the sky. When I go to the graphics menu and it shows you a ' preview ' of what your game will look like with the changes you made everything looks normal. Oh yeah I am using Cry ENB and did not install the visual settings from ELS V8. Also when I installed it to a fresh vanilla copy of gta my game just went completely black besides the radar. And when I put V7 back in my game works fine. Here's what my game looks like - 

Problemo Solved(:

8HmDt.jpg

8HmEM.jpg

Edited by McAwesome6934

So last night I was playing my game in both single player and MP with no issues, today after I installed ELS V8 my game loads into sp fine until I walk outside of Niko's apartment. After exiting the door my game goes black except for the sky. When I go to the graphics menu and it shows you a ' preview ' of what your game will look like with the changes you made everything looks normal. Oh yeah I am using Cry ENB and did not install the visual settings from ELS V8. Also when I installed it to a fresh vanilla copy of gta my game just went completely black besides the radar. And when I put V7 back in my game works fine. Here's what my game looks like - 

Problemo Solved(:

8HmDt.jpg

8HmEM.jpg

how did you resolve your issue please tell

Mm... See I put everything in and it doesnt work at all.. CSharp.Engine(blah blah blah)

okay... I am super confused.. first time I dragged everything into the from the installation folder in no go... now its working... how... beats me... lol

Edited by KeaganWhitelaw