So this is kind of a lame one, I can't seem to enable Hardcore mode in anyway.

I've tried to open the LCPDFR Diagnostics Tool and then hit "Configure LCPDFR" But it doesn't open a window for me except does a loading motion and leaves it at that.

I have also gone into the ASI or ANI file (w/e it's called) and did this:

[Hardcore]
Enabled=True

However, I still don't have hardcore enabled ingame, what is a solution to this?

PS: I didn't see an "Enable Hardcore" option in the manual installer, please help.

If your having trouble using the diagnostics tool tick the box at the bottom of the diagnostics window labeled 'advanced mode'.

then click 'Configure LCPD First Response'

browse to the LCPD:FR config file(in the same folder as the LCPDFR Diagnostics tool)

and then you should be able to use it.

apply any changes you make and then run the game.

p.s in my experience with hardcore mode nothing really changes until you get shot. so i would suggest getting into a gunfight and if you start moving like a cop that has been injured then hardcore modes on.

Also if this doesn't solve your problems one of the LCPDFR staff will almost definitely come to your aid. this is just something you could try in the mean time.

and one more important thing. what version of LCPDFR are you using? 

Edited by QuantumHD

If your having trouble using the diagnostics tool tick the box at the bottom of the diagnostics window labeled 'advanced mode'.

then click 'Configure LCPD First Response'

browse to the LCPD:FR config file(in the same folder as the LCPDFR Diagnostics tool)

and then you should be able to use it.

apply any changes you make and then run the game.

p.s in my experience with hardcore mode nothing really changes until you get shot. so i would suggest getting into a gunfight and if you start moving like a cop that has been injured then hardcore modes on.

Also if this doesn't solve your problems one of the LCPDFR staff will almost definitely come to your aid. this is just something you could try in the mean time.

and one more important thing. what version of LCPDFR are you using? 

I'm using 1.0

Edit: My issue is now resolved, thanks for the help.

Edited by Matthew1234