Sign in to follow this  
hellya2011

Zmodeler Export Putting Wheels Inside The Car - Solved

I'm new to the entire zmodeler els car creation process. So far it has been going good, but i have ran into a problem. I download bxbugs123's crown victoria but whenever i export the model, the tire appears inside the car instead of the front driver's wheel well where it is supposed to go.

I tried to import the model, unedited, then re-export it, and it throws the tire into the middle of the car instead of the correct way like the original model is before i re-export it. Am i missing a step here? I import the model with Spliced & Collision Checked, and exported it the same, and without any editing it messes it up.

It works fine in the game though. You can drive it and all the tires are in the right spot, but the handling is horrible. It's almost like the car has no suspension at all in the game or at least the suspension is 'stiff'

123_zps99bfb269.png

I Re-imported my edited model into zmodeler (the pic above) and in zmodeler, the tire back where it should go, like there was never a problem... So could the problem be with openIV? But how is the un-edited model in gta4 handling is perfect, but when i add a single lightbar it screws it all up?

Edited by hellya2011

the ".wft" in zmod needs to match how you export it. for example the car is named "noose.wft" you need to export it as "noose" any thing else and you run into the issue you are in. hope this helps

THANK YOU SO MUCH :thumbsup:

I started from scratch and didn't change any names and it work perfectly.... many thanks!! :woot:

the ".wft" in zmod needs to match how you export it. for example the car is named "noose.wft" you need to export it as "noose" any thing else and you run into the issue you are in. hope this helps

Edited by hellya2011