Sign in to follow this  
Bayareabuggs

Brightening an ENB

Hello everyone,
    I typically don't need help with my GTA IV but when it comes to ENB's I have no idea what I'm doing. I've used this ENB for years and just recently wanted to do some editing to it. I feel that the night is just too dark especially for recording sake.

>This is the ENB I currently use

>I also use this Red Sky Fix

I found a website that tells you what everything in the enbseries.ini does and I've edited the settings accordingly. That website can be found here. I searched for what I thought would help me and I assumed it would be editing the NightLightingIntensity& possibly the AmbientSunMultiplierI've edited those (and save my work of course) but I didn't notice any difference. I then edited them drastically and didn't notice any visual difference. The ENB also includes a enbconfig.txt which inside includes //visualsettings then a bunch of "float brightness, contrast, etc" I have not edited the enbconfig.txt.

I am at a loss for how to brighten my game up. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. If you need more info about my ENB/game just ask.

Thank you,

-Buggs

Hello everyone,

I typically don't need help with my GTA IV but when it comes to ENB's I have no idea what I'm doing. I've used this ENB for years and just recently wanted to do some editing to it. I feel that the night is just too dark especially for recording sake.

>This is the ENB I currently use

>I also use this Red Sky Fix

I found a website that tells you what everything in the enbseries.ini does and I've edited the settings accordingly. That website can be found here. I searched for what I thought would help me and I assumed it would be editing the NightLightingIntensity& possibly the AmbientSunMultiplierI've edited those (and save my work of course) but I didn't notice any difference. I then edited them drastically and didn't notice any visual difference. The ENB also includes a enbconfig.txt which inside includes //visualsettings then a bunch of "float brightness, contrast, etc" I have not edited the enbconfig.txt.

I am at a loss for how to brighten my game up. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. If you need more info about my ENB/game just ask.

Thank you,

-Buggs

Try editing the enbconfig file to see if that works. The float Brightness = to something higher around 5-6. 

Edited by davelaric