Ok so im trying to look for the whelen justice lightbar. does anybody know where its at? I go to gtapolicemods and go to bxbugs stuff but it says there is 31 files but it only gives me 2. does anybody know why?

He took his stuff down temporally for personal reasons, they should be back up soon.

"Okay. To clear things up, Bugs didn't take his stuff off the website, he removed it so no one can see it. For the reason he is doing so, I'm not going to say but I will say it will be back up soon; however, not to everyone. As for GPM, it is down temporarily due to some stuff as I am not going to say either."

Installation component 'CppScriptHook' error'd!
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Stuff.ExtractResourceToPath(String resourceName, String destName, Boolean pureres)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Stuff.ExtractResourceToPath(String resourceName, String destName)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.CScriptHook.beginComponent()
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

this just came up for me when i tried to install the game .. help please , i just started this and i dont know if my computer software is at fault or what ?? 

First, use the newest version of LCPDFR and remove 0.95.  Secondly, please don't hijack threads.

First, use the newest version of LCPDFR and remove 0.95.  Secondly, please don't hijack threads.

that's the thing I followed all the instructions and looked up loads of videos on youtube and I don't know what to do or how to uninstall it :/