Exo 401

Can you turn off the siren but keep the lights on without using ELS?

I'm using non-ELS cars and I would like to be able to turn off the sirens after I've made a stop. Is this possible?

I think LCPDFR had a couple keys built in before on the smaller keypad "/  *  " not sure if it works still or not. I use ELS.

Is there a way to disable the first 2 light patterns and just use the 3rd so I don't have to put the / button multiple times to turn off the lights?

Is there a way to disable the first 2 light patterns and just use the 3rd so I don't have to put the / button multiple times to turn off the lights?

Not at this time, no.  You need to cycle through all light cycles in order to reach the one you want.  However, I believe holding the "/' button will switch the lightmode off, so you don't have to cycle all the way to the end again.

It's been a long time since I played, so I don't remember if that's what holding the lightmode key actually does.  If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will correct me. ineseri?

Not at this time, no.  You need to cycle through all light cycles in order to reach the one you want.  However, I believe holding the "/' button will switch the lightmode off, so you don't have to cycle all the way to the end again.

It's been a long time since I played, so I don't remember if that's what holding the lightmode key actually does.  If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will correct me. ineseri?

Just tried it and it didn't work. On one of the light modes, if pressed down the siren will sound.