JoshReardon

State Trooper Skin Video Crash

http://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-96282-0-20576100-1397762406.pngI currently downloaded a improved state trooper skin pack for LCPDFR, and replaced the files in componentpeds.img, pedprops.img, and the ped variations. When I run into the LCPD building and go to pick my character, when I get to the one I installed, it crashes, and I get the message attached to this post. I would appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks! 

Edited by JoshReardon

The newest version. I didn't have any problem until I installed that skin. I do have an ENB installed which may be messing with my graphical settings but I did try a commandline.txt file with -norestrictions. 

Do you have made backups of the files you replaced? If so, maybe use them to see whether this is a problem with the ped files or another problem.

Well, AFAIK, 1.0 have a problem with ped mods so it can't be used. I dunno if 1.0 B have this bug.

He said he has the newest version installed (assuming 1.0b). I remember that 1.0 (excluding 1.0a and 1.0b) had this bug. Since 1.0a it's been fixed.

Turns out there was something completely wrong with my entire directory. I reinstalled from back ups, and got the graphic setting issue. Then I tried the skins again and got the same issue. Decided to give the -norestrictions command line another try and that did the trick. GTA was restricting my settings at all low and at 800x600 so the skin would crash the game everytime it appeared because I'm guessing it was too graphically intense.