RexCramer

Zmodeler Lightbar Problem

I have been messing around with some cars and lightbars, to get the hang of zmodeler and feel I am gaining an ok understanding of it

& I've been working on a CVPI with a Federal Signal Legend, a car I've promised for a friend of mine, very simple, no ram bar, no searchlight, ect.

I've been using EVI's Federal Signal Legend '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

and ended up running into some problems

Whenever I place the lightbar into zmodeler, the lightbar shows up, but all grey as if it was just the wft file. I have tried every possible way of importing it into zmodeler and it does not yield a positive result. 

Since the lightbar itself shows up,but with no color, I'm assuming it has something to do with the textures, but I inserted every texture file included with the lightbar, with no result which has left me stumped 

I've been watching tons of youtube videos and searching different fourms looking for a solution and have yet to find anything

I did manage to get the laptop properly set into the cruiser & that works fine, but I have spent about 4 hours trying to figure out this lightbar, with no avail 

As a bench mark I placed the cvpi into Open IV & attempted to run the game with it & got an error message saying "Invalid Resource Detected Please Re-Install..." 

Any help would be MUCH appreciated & I apologize if this is a stupid mistake that an answer could be easily found for, I simply don't know the proper naming of the problem  

Edited by RexCramer