draze67

installing lcdpfr 1.0b issue

Hello,

I am having quite the trouble installing 1.0bhotfix to my GTAIV.  I have used the automatic installer and also used the manual installer, and installed it on a vanilla copy of gta. When starting game it says "Load Succeded" but when pressing Alt+P, nothing happens. I have attached some pics to see if the 1.0b was correcltly installed. Also the LCPDFR Diagnostics tool is not working for me. When i press "Check your installation" an error message "Crictical error: 0x1" pops up. And when clicking on "Configure LCPDFR First Response", nothing happens. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Btw my windows is a 64bit.

Respectfully,

Draze

Hello,

The diagnostics tool failed to detect your setup automatically, this happens when the registry keys are missing. Tick the checkbox at the bottom ("Advanced Mode") to manually select the folder.

As for you installation, you have installed it twice, but that is not a problem. You can safely delete the LCPD First Response folder. I can see there are some logs created, could you attach those (LCPDFR.log, ScriptHookDotNet.log).

LMS

Hello,

The diagnostics tool failed to detect your setup automatically, this happens when the registry keys are missing. Tick the checkbox at the bottom ("Advanced Mode") to manually select the folder.

As for you installation, you have installed it twice, but that is not a problem. You can safely delete the LCPD First Response folder. I can see there are some logs created, could you attach those (LCPDFR.log, ScriptHookDotNet.log).

LMS

HI, i was able to fix the issue with the Manual installation over again. Thank you for your guys support, you guys are awesome. Keep up the good work you do.