Rattlesnake

Chicago Police clan pack

i was just wondering If you could create me a car pack including, mared crown Vic supervisor/patrol and a cadet skin? Marked impala supervisor,patrol,cadet,? Tahoe supervisor,ert,chief skins. Unmarked crown Vic with a black skin, supervisor, and ert? Barcat ert skin. Paddy wagon make a model google for pic. And a helicopter please and thank you. If you would do this for me I would have no words for you and would give you all my respect. If you want to join my clan pm me. If you could also make chicago police skins for you players that would be awesome!

i was just wondering If you could create me a car pack including, mared crown Vic supervisor/patrol and a cadet skin? Marked impala supervisor,patrol,cadet,? Tahoe supervisor,ert,chief skins. Unmarked crown Vic with a black skin, supervisor, and ert? Barcat ert skin. Paddy wagon make a model google for pic. And a helicopter please and thank you. If you would do this for me I would have no words for you and would give you all my respect. If you want to join my clan pm me. If you could also make chicago police skins for you players that would be awesome!

I suggest you use publically used cars, and ask permission to use them. If you want special variants re-create the livery yourself. Good luck!

Edited by McAwesome6934

So let me get this right... You are too lazy to just find publicly released models and ask the Creator of the models if you could use them in your pack, and then recreate the skin to be a Supervisor, Patrol and Cadet variant? Actually you are too lazy to even provide pictures of what you would like.. Good luck!

Come on now, don't be to harsh to the guy. At least he asked and is welling to show a little respect to the person who makes them.