Sign in to follow this  
chuckyyes10

lcpdfr and console wont show up

I used lcpdfr and gta 4 before but i havn't played my gta 4 in a while when i redownloaded everything and downloaded lcpdfr again i noticed when i presse ` my console wouldn't showed up and then i pressed alt p that start lcpdfr it wouldn't start either i tried manual and automatic download and i really need help with this

Edited by chuckyyes10

No, you press the printscreen button on your keyboard. Then you open up Paint and press Paste. Save the image. Then go to imgur.com and upload the image there. Copy the link to the image here.

No, you press the printscreen button on your keyboard. Then you open up Paint and press Paste. Save the image. Then go to imgur.com and upload the image there. Copy the link to the image here.

i have windows 7 i dont got key that say print screen

On your keyboard. It's either called PrintScreen, Print, PrintScrn or something like that. 

You could use the snipping tool, which comes pre-installed with Windows 7.

You do not have a ASI-loader installed. Which is weird, since you said you had installed it manually.... Read the manual installation guide. 

You do not have a ASI-loader installed. Which is weird, since you said you had installed it manually.... Read the manual installation guide. 

yea i check in the folder i didn't take them out in put them in my directory i just now did it

yea i check in the folder i didn't take them out in put them in my directory i just now did it

yea it works now thanks