DC2Integra

ELS Information Display help

Hello, I have issues with getting my Information Display for ELS to show on the bottom right corner.

The only mods I have installed right now are LCPDFR and ELS.

From my understanding it should me Ctrl+M? I have tried that as well as Ctrl+Alt+M but all it ends up doing is requesting Ambulance to my location.

Tried going to the ELS.ini and changing it there to 'N' instead of 'M" and that only calls out the Noose team.

I have heard of others changing the key bindings for this as well as Primary and Secondary lights but I am not seeing how to do that.

I was able to find my problem, I was holding Ctrl then hitting 'M'. Instead I needed to hit them at the same time and no holding required.

Now I just need to figure out how to change the key binding for either LCPDFR or ELS to stop calling the medics all the time.

I was able to find my problem, I was holding Ctrl then hitting 'M'. Instead I needed to hit them at the same time and no holding required.

Now I just need to figure out how to change the key binding for either LCPDFR or ELS to stop calling the medics all the time.

If it helps any, I set mine to Z. Neither LCPDFR nor ELS use it by default, and with GTA4, Z switches weapons while in vehicle, which is typically what I like it to do since the player character goes for the SMG first and I'd much rather the pistol.