mellisadenny

when i get to end of installing i get error message and says post on lcpd.com furom for potential bug

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at RageLib.FileSystem.IMG.File.Open(String filename)
   at RageLib.FileSystem.IMGFileSystem.Open(String filename)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

ok once i download that i can never get it to work right , it dowloads in a zip folder i have windows 8.1 and its very new to me , can you help me 

i think i got thankssss

Important! Read this: ?do=embed#entry204057'' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> and this '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Legal copy of the game? Running the game as administrator? Latest patch? What other mods are you using? What operating system are you using (Windows XP is NOT supported)? Make sure that LCPDFR 0.95 is removed (http://www.lcpdfr.com/page/tutorials/index.action/_/script-data-file-modification-tutorials/how-to-uninstall-lcpdfr-r19).

Running the game as administrator: Go to the GTA IV folder, right click on GTAIV.exe, Properties, Compatibility and select 'Run this program as administrator', do the same exact thing to the LaunchGTAIV.exe.