Sign in to follow this  
STARTairsoft780

1.0 SMPA60 Fatal Error

Before the suggestion of searching further begins, please note I have searched around for solutions and have found none.

In Multiplayer, it seems when I do a traffic stop the other players receive a SMPA60 error. This error is normally thought to occur with vehicles. Yes, we're using modded vehicles and numerous other mods. However this only began once we added 1.0. We have the same version of 1.0 with the same exact files in our games. 

Any solutions / ideas to think of?

Mostly caused by mods, Like vehicles and peds that you have. Do you have any vehicles installed? The error appear when you are playing with other people that have different vehicles. even the error The error appear if the vehicles/peds are made very badly.

To fix this problem test each of your cars that you have installed, and when "MPing" make sure that all players have the same mods installed 

Mostly caused by mods, Like vehicles and peds that you have. Do you have any vehicles installed? The error appear when you are playing with other people that have different vehicles. even the error The error appear if the vehicles/peds are made very badly.

To fix this problem test each of your cars that you have installed, and when "MPing" make sure that all players have the same mods installed 

All the same cars / peds 

Car mods in MP = Crash fest pretty much. Remove the car mods when playing online, for some it just doesn't work. 

But how does this have to do with 1.0? It's a gaming community and I've made all the cars. Out of the 3 we use they are low poly and file size. We've used them for about 2 months now with no issues, right as we put 1.0 in, we see problems.