MysticTazz

GTA IV EFLC fails to load

I have a problem with trying to get my LCPDFR to work, I installed the program but upon installing the program my GTA IV loads up fine until it goes into the actual game, everything loads up fine, the loading screen, but after the loading screen with the pictures and music the game crashes and I get this. http://puu.sh/791PE.png Everything worked before I installed LCPDFR any ideas?

Hm, not sure where they are for EFLC, but for GTA IV the save files are located in 2 different places.

X:Users%username%AppDataLocalRockstar GamesGTA IVsavegames
X:Users%username%DocumentsRockstar GamesGTA IVsavegames
Guessing it's somewhere similar.

I moved the saves onto my desktop in a folder, but the game still crashes after the loading. Could it have to do something with the way that LCPDFR was installed? I used auto install.

It looks like the auto installer should be taken down. I've read threads with somewhat the same problems, and they used the auto installer and then installed the manual installer and the problems get fixed. My issue was fixed, I now can play, and I just installed the manual installer. Thank you for your help

I used the automatic installer and it works like a charm. It's your Windows settings, not the installers fault :) Glad you got it working.