ErinLindsay

Zmodeler help

Hey guys,

I found this unlocked vehicle, but I get this when trying to import it to Zmod. (See attachment)

It doesn't do that in Open 4, by the way!

Any help will be appreciated!!!

Edited by Vertex3D

DAMN!! lol it usually means there's something corrupted with either the save file or the model sometimes when something is too high

poly zmod does that when it cant handle it (too be specific its brain melts) there's really no way to fix it atleast one that I have found when I come across it I usually just revert back to a older save of the model... also if you ever try to Import some SA

Models to Zmod that problem is very common with them so if you find a fix definitely let me know

DAMN!! lol it usually means there's something corrupted with either the save file or the model sometimes when something is too high

poly zmod does that when it cant handle it (too be specific its brain melts) there's really no way to fix it atleast one that I have found when I come across it I usually just revert back to a older save of the model... also if you ever try to Import some SA

Models to Zmod that problem is very common with them so if you find a fix definitely let me know

I will trying fixing this, lol!!! I will let you know if I do!

Thanks