OfficerK

Replaced FBI Cars, Bad thing happened. Question About Backup.

Well, i replaced my fbi car with a CVPI, And i freaking forgot that i read on a site that said if you replace those cars that it would not work anymore. So i started GTA 4 and it said it had stopped working.

When i finished installing GTA 4 I made a backup of all the files in the game so, If it dosen't work when i try to start it again will that backup save me? or will i have to reinstall. Because i created a backup of every file in my main root directory. so will that save me or did i need to make a backup of the textures?

Anyways, Thanks in advanced.

PS: I really hope the backup can save me if not is there a fix other than reinstall. (Because everytime i reinstall i need to find a working commandline and my saves are gone).

Edited by OfficerK

Before asking, you might actually want to try to use the backup. So do that now. 

Okay, Sorry about that. Wasen't thinking correctly.

I'll reply again with the results or maybe edit, probably reply.

Before asking, you might actually want to try to use the backup. So do that now. 

The backup worked, So thats good. Now my 2nd question is can it be fixed on my broken one?

What do you mean? I thought the backup worked haha? 

Haha :P I can see where you got confused.

The backup worked but i'm curious for future reference, if its broken can it be fixed?