Jonxthxn

Help me out.

When i run the game in Admin, none of my modded cars are there. Everything seems to be working fine other than the stock cars are still there. If i run the game outside of admin all of my cars are there, and everything looks good, but as soon as enter the police station and get the loading screen, my game crashes every single time... 

I'm using ELS v6, I've been told its the most stable.

I'm using 3 modded car slots. 

police, police2, and fbi.

Those three are the only modded files i have, other than lcpdfr

That seems extremely weird, it shouldn't be possible. Could you post a screenshot of your GTA IV directory and tell me which softare you used to install the cars? 

'>

Yeah no kidding man... I had this sorted out and working perfectly about a year or so ago.

I used WinRaR to compress it. 

Spark IV 0.7.0 beta. 

Oh and to make things even crazier, i can only get spark iv to work properly while still in the WinRaR folder... 

If I drag Spark out of WinRaR it just gives me the same BS error message.  :sweat:

I'll run one now, and I'll get back with you. 

Edit: Quick scan showed nothing, running a full scan now. 

Edited by Jonxthxn

I see that you are also using SparkIV 0.7.0 Beta. If you scan comes back ok, try using SparkIV 0.6.9.

Alright man i believe Open IV did it for me. Everything is working flawlessly now. Thank you VERY much.  :thumbsup:

I bet the problem was that Spark IV wasn't properly installing them from inside the winRaR folder... 

Open IV works a hell of a lot better. 

If you would still like SparkIV...  Because everyone pretty much uses this as Open IV is time consuming.  Place the  SparkIV files in your GTA IV Main Folder... it wont affect your game.  Then if you have an asi loader (dsound.dll) remove it and download and install xliveless-0.999b7 to replace asi loader then run as admin and you should be set to go!.  Please let me know if you have any questions...  Hope this helps..

Since the OP already fixed it, I do not find it to be a particulary good idea to change anything at the moment. I am glad to see more people help out, but I find it pecuilar when you ask a user in a 4 days old topic to change something that works, and on top of that, asks this user to change to a less stable mod program and a less stable ASI loader, which isn't the one recommended for LCPDFR (and as such can make the game even less stable). 

Edited by ineseri