3rdWatchSq55

GTA IV, Mods, Game play help

I am posting this here because I have never had luck with forums because 90% of the group that is either on a forum act like they are better than others and can't believe how some people can be stupid and allowed to ask questions on a forum. I am neither stupid nor do I think of others as stupid who don't know things I do so please don't respond with a asinine remark or try to belittle me or anyone answering my questions. IF I have posted my questions in the wrong area just say I need to post in the area needed for such questions. I am only trying to find out this information before spending money on a game I can't play. I have found some members of the support group answer questions nicely to those of us "newbies" or FNG's but others act like we are bothering them and are too stupid to live. If you have this type of mentality forbid yourself from answering my questions.

Now to ask my questions.

Which GTA IV do I need to play ? GTA IV or GTA IV episodes of LC?

Which mods are recommended for play?

Do I need a mouse or should I use the xbox 360 wireless receiver attached to laptop to play? Which do most members use?

Thanks and look forward to reading the responses.

First off, Welcome to the forums! 

1. Either one, but EFLC is more stable in my opinion. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/12220/). 

2. Look through this list: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

3. LCPDFR is recommended to play with mouse and keyboard, but it's possible to play with controller. Read this: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

Also, slightly off topic but you said you wanted to play the game: Laptops are not recommended for gaming. I say this to everyone that's using a laptop. You will get better results with a real gaming computer, or at least a tower. 

Edited by ineseri