Destructio

ELS 7.0 Acting Strange/Doesn't Work

Hello,

I installed ELS 7.0 today along with an NYPD Taurus that is ELS 7.0 Supported (To test if it worked).  I start LCPD:FR and select the car an d once I am in the car, only one taillight is on and when I hit ALT+M or ALT+T, nothing happens. I searched the LCPD:FR console and it said, of course, 'Using Luxart Emergency Lighting System: False'. Also, when I hit 'J' The Amber Arrow Bar comes on then when I hit it again other emergency lights on the car show up. I installed everything correctly, following the video tut on the ELS release topic. I would really like to know why it doesn't work as I would like to use this modification.

***OT***

I couldn't find a forum section for ELS or anything near it so I posted here.

If this is the wrong section, totally by accident.

***OT***

Thank you in advance.

Did you read the ELS readme? There are some settings to be done before getting into the game. Also, run the game as administrator and make sure that you are running the latest patch. 

I am running LaunchGTAIV.exe as admin and have 1.0.7.0. I did not read the ReadMe.txt.  Is that one of the PDF files or is it an actual .txt?

I am running LaunchGTAIV.exe as admin and have 1.0.7.0. I did not read the ReadMe.txt.  Is that one of the PDF files or is it an actual .txt?

There's two PDF-files that will go through everything you need to know about ELS. Look through this after reading it if it does not work ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

I have read both and looked into the ELS.ini.

is it supposed to look like this?

[ NOOSE ]

Status = on

File = default_config

To my knowledge, yes! 

I don't know what is wrong. It just simply doesn't work.  I really don't know why. I read the PDF (both) and it says how to install it and I did that. It just doesn't want to work. Thanks for your help ineseri.

Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it? If not, I would try that. If that doesn't help, Quote this post and I will see if I can help anymore. Thanks! ~ OfficerCourts