Kire

Fatal error 352 16

Hello fellow officers :-)

So today I decided to change up my cars, uniforms etc. But unfortunately the game crashes 20 seconds in to the loading screen (the one after you choose between IV or EFLC). And it returns with the following error:

GTA IV FATAL ERROR: Unrecoverable fault - Please restart the game 352 16

I have been shearcing around on the net about it, but I can't seem to find anything. (It is not script related as they worked fine.) I believe the error is mod related, but would like to know what mod caused it to crash.

My computer can handle the game, so that's out of the question.

It's not a big deal, but I would like to know if anyone here knew what the error means. If not I'd have to reinstall the game again.

Have a good day ;-)

It's probably one the model mods you installed, just roll back the backup you made previous to installing the mods :)

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll roll back, but I still find it strange because what I installed has decent to good reputation on here.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll roll back, but I still find it strange because what I installed has decent to good reputation on here.

It's because GTA IV is really unstable, and badly optimized even on a good rig. Remove the model mods and find a subsitute instead. Hope this works better!