Sign in to follow this  
marcocali

Odd LCPDFR Problem

We'll Ive never came around this problem before, but maybe someone can help me out.

Recently installed a car mod, went into the game and picked my officer and went to choose my car, the car never showed up and im just stuck frozen there, I thought it was the car mod so I reverted back to the old one, still getting the same problem. I opened up the script menu and restarted all the scripts and tried again the car finally popped up! BUT when I get to play a little it ends up just failing on me and no messages pop up I just wont be able to pull anyone over or call back up etc, I also noticed Im not able to frisk anyone.

Anyone know a solution to this problem :( Thanks

SHIT WRONG SECTION MY BAD!

PLEASE MOVE =(

Edited by marcocali

We'll Ive never came around this problem before, but maybe someone can help me out.

Recently installed a car mod, went into the game and picked my officer and went to choose my car, the car never showed up and im just stuck frozen there, I thought it was the car mod so I reverted back to the old one, still getting the same problem. I opened up the script menu and restarted all the scripts and tried again the car finally popped up! BUT when I get to play a little it ends up just failing on me and no messages pop up I just wont be able to pull anyone over or call back up etc, I also noticed Im not able to frisk anyone.

Anyone know a solution to this problem :( Thanks

SHIT WRONG SECTION MY BAD!

PLEASE MOVE =(

This is the right section if you ask me, but that's up to the mods.

The reason the car does not appear is probably because the car has to many polygons for the game to handle. Please post your computer specs.

The GeForce 650m is an intergrated graphics card, right? Are you using a laptop? 

EDIT: Go to this page (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri) and see what the software say about your computer. If it says that your computer is too weak, you will need to get a new computer or lower the settings. The forums here have a great topic about building a new computer, located here: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>).  

Edited by ineseri

The GeForce 650m is an intergrated graphics card, right? Are you using a laptop? 

EDIT: Go to this page (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri) and see what the software say about your computer. If it says that your computer is too weak, you will need to get a new computer or lower the settings. The forums here have a great topic about building a new computer, located here: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>).  

Well I passed that with flying colors o.O ahaha Maxed out.

Well I passed that with flying colors o.O ahaha Maxed out.

Well. That's good atleast. What settings are you running the game on? Using a laptop? Also, post a G17 media diag tool log (found here: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

• Make sure that you are running the game as a administrator by going to GTA IV folder > right click on LaunchGTAIV.exe > Properties > Compatibility and check 'Run this program as administrator', also do the same for the GTAIV.exe.
  • Have you tried these commandlines? (http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=404147). Create file called "commandline.txt" and use the line that matches your specs. 
Edited by ineseri

Well. That's good atleast. What settings are you running the game on? Using a laptop? Also, post a G17 media diag tool log (found here: ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

• Make sure that you are running the game as a administrator by going to GTA IV folder > right click on LaunchGTAIV.exe > Properties > Compatibility and check 'Run this program as administrator', also do the same for the GTAIV.exe.
  • Have you tried these commandlines? (http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=404147). Create file called "commandline.txt" and use the line that matches your specs. 

I have my game running on medium I've tried one with ICenhance and one with out it,

the one with Icenhance is pretty laggy so Im guessing my computer cant handle ENB or I just don't really know how to set up the files

And I have a vanilla EFLC with a few police mods, still an odd problem that things arent loading or that LCPDFR crashes randomly. My diag tool log is posted in the first post

I have my game running on medium I've tried one with ICenhance and one with out it,

the one with Icenhance is pretty laggy so Im guessing my computer cant handle ENB or I just don't really know how to set up the files

And I have a vanilla EFLC with a few police mods, still an odd problem that things arent loading or that LCPDFR crashes randomly. My diag tool log is posted in the first post

ENB's will make even a powerful computer melt sometimes. 

The crashes could be because of the car mods, some packs will cause memory leaks and crashes. 

Oh, and LCPDFR crashes are quite normal, there's no "universal fix". 

Did you try the commandline thing? 

ENB's will make even a powerful computer melt sometimes. 

The crashes could be because of the car mods, some packs will cause memory leaks and crashes. 

Oh, and LCPDFR crashes are quite normal, there's no "universal fix". 

Did you try the commandline thing? 

Well Alright I guess! ahahah yeah it some what got it smoother, I just need to find some good ELS 7 cars now :P

Are there any scripts that you use that you really like with LCPDFR, Im using Police helper and indicator, do you use any other type roleplay scripts?

Well Alright I guess! ahahah yeah it some what got it smoother, I just need to find some good ELS 7 cars now :P

Are there any scripts that you use that you really like with LCPDFR, Im using Police helper and indicator, do you use any other type roleplay scripts?

I think that any ELS car will work with ELS v7. 

For those scripts, try looking over this thread ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). There are some really good scripts, and I use some of them (VDH PoliceHelper and Bravehearts policing scripts are the ones I favor mostly).