Sign in to follow this  
djwolf

Help with DAS PLEASE!!!!!

I recently installed Dispatchers Assistant System and it wasn't working in vehicles. I reverted back to the old ELS and it worked fine but I want the new v7 to work with DAS in vehicles. Can anyone help?

You need to have a police uniform on for DAS to activate

I do. It still doesn't work.

could that DAS dosent work with the new scrpithook.net 

Where do I find an older version of scripthook?

It works with ELS V7 scripthook.dll and dsound.dll, also it only works when you are in a police uniform and car, while you are on duty. Also the other guys must have it installed and on, for you to see them on DAS in game.

If i helped you please hit the GREEN arrow next to my post THANKS

Are you trying to use it in Single player mode? If you are it's not going to work it's only meant for Multiplayer with multiple people playing as Police Officers so you can find them easier if they're requesting backup (Eg: A clan,group,community,etc)

Are you trying to use it in Single player mode? If you are it's not going to work it's only meant for Multiplayer with multiple people playing as Police Officers so you can find them easier if they're requesting backup (Eg: A clan,group,community,etc)

Don't worry. I'm not that much of a dimwit. Please read the top post b4 u reply.