Sign in to follow this  
P. Moonblaze

Issue when Exporting in Zmodeler

Greetings,

I am new to GTA Modeling. Still Learning the basics.

I am using the Unlocked Whelen Liberty uploaded by PFCBarefoot on gtapolicemods and the unlocked Ford Crown Victoria CVPI from Bxbugs123.

Everything seemed to be going fine, up until when I tried to export the model. I used the GTA IV Installing a Lightbar Tutorial by hlsavior on Youtube as I could not find any other good tutorials.

Zmodeler_issue_zps0f692032.png

When trying to export with the .png as the preferable textures, zmodeler stops responding. I have preferable textures marked as .png with collision and sliced model checked.

After that, I attempted to export with .dds as the preferable textures, zmodeler gave me the error object "misc_y" excluded from export because of incorrect configuration. (misc_y being the lightbar).

I have reattempted to do these and have also redone everything, and am at a loss as to what to do to fix it.

If anyone knows how to fix this issue please let me know

Edited by P. Moonblaze

It seems my issue was with the Whelen Liberty Lightbar I was trying to use.

But my new issue is my zmodeler is fine with exporting. It will also import into OpenIV, but when I get into the game and spawn the model, it crashes my game. With the error: GTA IV: FATAL ERROR RC20'

Anyone know how to fix this?

I figured out it's my lightbars that are causing it to crash. I was able to successfully spawn the car by itself, no mods. I was also able to add the Rhino Pushbar and still have it load.

Edited by P. Moonblaze