Sign in to follow this  
Connorcide

2 problems i've been having

hey,

so i have lcp mod on, so im doing my job as a police officer, and i also have a few London police cars.. now i have a problem with the london police cars.. The sirens do not flash blue, but everything else is okay with them, so how could i fix the sirens? and i am also new to installing mods so if you could give me a little tutorial on how to install the sirens of the london police cars that would be great.

for the london police cars, im using a few files from:

ddoppler ultimate car pack or something.

and also the second problem

like 90% of the cars are taxis, how can i fix this?! :(

if you add me on steam and can fix all of my problems, i will pay you via paypal, only add me if you are experienced.

teamviewer can be used

steam name: connorcide

thanks

Edited by Connorcide

The cars you are using are probably ELS enabled, so make sure you have ELS installed ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

As for the sirens, google that. I have no idea which one you want. There are mutiple tutorials available. 

As for the taxi bug, download a small script called TrafficFlow ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

The cars you are using are probably ELS enabled, so make sure you have ELS installed ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

As for the sirens, google that. I have no idea which one you want. There are mutiple tutorials available. 

As for the taxi bug, download a small script called TrafficFlow ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>). 

thanks

i am currently using ELS, but i would like my sirens to light up like these do on this guys car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_nvbcvT7Fw(skip to 1:31) they are so bright, and on my els, i just see only little patches and warning lights not like his

Find this line in your visualsettings.dat:

# Other emissive lights 
car.defaultlight.emissive.on (number)

I recommend 141.50, but play around with the settings for a while and see what suits you. Remember to do a back-up!

Find this line in your visualsettings.dat:

# Other emissive lights 
car.defaultlight.emissive.on (number)

I recommend 141.50, but play around with the settings for a while and see what suits you. Remember to do a back-up!

awesome thanks, before i do that.

what should the settings be on the alt-m menu to get it like his in the video?

- the taxi thing worked ty btw

I have no idea, there are not that many, just scroll through them all. Haha sorry for that bad support.... 

Good to hear that the taxi bug was solved! Annoying issue. 

I have no idea, there are not that many, just scroll through them all. Haha sorry for that bad support.... 

Good to hear that the taxi bug was solved! Annoying issue. 

thank you for your support.. :D